*Do you already have an ApplyWeb account at UW, WSU, Evergreen, UPS, PLU, Whitman or other university? Save time and use the same account to Sign In at Western!
Create your account, sign in and begin your Western freshman application. Once you've started, you will be able to save your application and return to make changes at any time before final submission.
To complete your application, you will need to provide: personal/family information, high school transcripts (unofficial or official), official college transcripts (if applicable), SAT or ACT scores, an essay and an activities list. Review the complete application instructions before you submit your application.
When you are ready to submit your application, you will be asked to provide credit card, debit card, or electronic check information to pay the $55 application fee. If you are requesting a fee waiver, you will have the opportunity to do so at that time.
Please note that housing priority is based on when your freshman application is received. Submit your application today!
What to expect after applying? After submitting your application you can expect email confirmation within an hour, followed by additional email correspondence related to your application and attending Western Washington University. More details...
- Review the complete application instructions before you apply to Western
- Get an overview of our admissions timeline
- Preview the application by viewing the Freshman Application [pdf]
- Have you attempted college credit after high school? Apply with our Transfer Application
- Already applied and eager to hear back from us? Check your App Status