Transferfor students who have enrolled in college course work after high school
Strengthening Your Application
The following steps will help strengthen your application for admission to Western.
- Complete college-level math and English prior to submitting your application for admission.
- Include major prerequisites and courses that fulfill Western's General University Requirements (GUR) whenever possible.
- Help the admissions committee get to know you better by submitting a personal essay about your academic plan for Western, related experiences and/or preparatory course work, and career goals.
- Demonstrate strong academic achievement in high school if you will have completed fewer than 45 credits when you submit your application.
- Ensure your application, application fee, and all transcripts are postmarked by the application deadline.