Visitfor information on visiting and touring the wwu campus
Western's Group Visit Program is designed to provide groups of 10 or more with a deeper understanding of the academic opportunities at Western Washington University. We welcome high school groups or specialized programs such as TRiO, AVID, Upward Bound, and Gear Up to come and explore campus!
Hosted by the Admissions Office, group visits are available Monday through Thursday between 9am and 3pm. Our typical group visit offers:
- An hour long campus tour with a Student Admissions Representative
- An admissions presentation with a WWU Admissions Advisor
- Discounted meal tickets to eat in our on-campus dining halls
We are able to provide some scheduling flexibility if there is a particular event you would like to include during your visit. Group visit requests must be submitted at least three weeks in advance. Unfortunately, we are unable to process requests submitted outside of this time requirement.
- If you are interested in attending a WWU class, we ask that you work with the academic department to schedule this portion of your trip. Please contact academic departments directly to make arrangements.
- We cannot guarantee that schedule changes made within two weeks of your visit date will be fulfilled. This includes any day-of alterations. Although we will try to accommodate any unforeseen circumstances that may affect your group visit (e.g. traffic), we cannot promise any changes.
- Since space is limited, we ask that you please notify us immediately if your group must cancel.
- We are typically unable to schedule visits on weekends, Fridays or major holidays. However, if your group is only able to visit on one of these dates we will do our best to work with you. Contacting us in advance will help us make this accommodation more likely.