Transfer Course Equivalency Guide Update

October 27, 2021

Western's Transfer Course Equivalency Guide, designed to provide information about how courses from community and technical colleges and public baccalaureate institutions transfer to Western, has received a face lift. The Guide still allows you to search by sending institution course number or Western course number and learn whether courses fulfill Western's General University Requirements (GUR) or prerequisites for the sciences and the College of Business and Economics. A summary of credits awarded for Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate and Cambridge International exams can be found elsewhere on our website.