How to apply
Mail your application, $60 application fee, and transcripts (if necessary) to:
Western Washington University
Office of Admissions
Old Main 200, MS 9009
516 High Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-9009
Do not use this application if:
- You plan to enroll as a non-matriculated (not formally admitted) student on a space available basis. Contact the Registrar's Office at (360) 650-3432.
- You only plan to register for Summer Session. Contact the Summer Session Office at (360) 650-3757.
- You are applying to transfer into one of Western's extension programs. Contact the Extended Education and Summer Programs at (360) 650-3308.
- You have withdrawn during the first two weeks of the quarter and plan to return the next quarter.
- You have been academically dismissed. Contact Academic Advising at (360) 650-3850.
What to expect after applying
All applicants will receive an email within two weeks after we receive your application. If you don't receive confirmation, contact the Office of Admissions.
Equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation
Western Washington University is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request. To request an accommodation in the application process, contact disAbility Resources for Students, (360) 650-3083 (voice), (360) 650-7175 (VP), firstname.lastname@example.org. One week advance notice is appreciated. To request application materials in an alternate format, please contact the Associate Director of Admissions, Office of Admissions, (360) 650-3440, email@example.com.